How can we identify, manage and structure your enterprise’s data?
IBM ECM has identified five capabilities, or focus areas, that organizations typically rely on to meet their information management goals:
- Identifying content that will provide the most value;
- In order to do that, you must first capture it;
- Activate it to optimize outcomes;
- Socialize it for better collaboration and offer access to all stakeholders;
- Analyze it for new insights;
Throughout the process, you must ensure security and compliance, manage it throughout its lifecycle, and effectively control the cost of managing the content and associated processes.